The most wonderful time of the year is fast approaching, and what better way to celebrate it than with a seasonal scent or festive candle? The air is crisp, and the holiday season is upon us, so it's time to light those candles, decorate your home and look for those bargain gifts to help maintain Xmas budgets. This year, we've been working tirelessly to curate a Christmas collection that offers something for everyone. From memory-evoking scents to our new range of Christmas candles, we have something for everyone.
In this blog, we'll tell you all about our brand-new collection. Put your feet up, get that hot chocolate and settle in for a fully decked read as Melted Flames Winter Wonderland officially opens its virtual doors!
This year, we have released three adorable Christmas candles which would make the perfect gift for yourself or others. You can select from our cute and plump snowman or traditional fir tree designs, each with detail and sleek design in abundance.
We love styling these festive delights in many ways, as the designs are extremely versatile. Add them anywhere from a decorated shelf or a fancy dinner table centrepiece to make a Santa-approved statement.
You can also select to have their candles unscented or featuring our seasonal scent, cosy Christmas which is a festive treat for all of the senses.
What makes our Christmas candles so great?
- Each is handmade in London, just like the rest of our collection, meaning you can shop small this Christmas. We hand-pour and de-mould all our candles to ensure the detail is not missed on any design. To enhance the good that you are doing by choosing one of our products, each is made from natural wax with essential fragrance oils and ethical wicks.
- The designs are adorable, making them almost too good to burn!
- If you do decide to keep your candle away from the flame, the designs are timeless, meaning they will be perfect to adorn your home for years to come.
- They also make perfect gifts, arriving in lovely packaging, making for the perfect festive treat.
When you think of Christmas, we guarantee at least one of your favourite festive aromas comes to mind. Whether it's the smell of pine filling your home with an aromatic scent or sweet cookies fresh out of the oven, everyone has their favourites.
As well as offering our candles in the cosy Christmas scent, we are also showing some of our core aromas so love for the season. Both our Cranberry, Orange & Cinnamon plus Black Plum & Rhubarb scents are perfect for this time of year. Hitting all of the sweet and spicy notes synonymous with this time of year, these products offer a sophisticated take on Christmas classics.
What makes our Christmas scents worthy of a place in your home?
- All scented products are made from natural fragrance oils, which eliminates the chance of any nasties entering a home. Let’s face it: there are plenty of causes of headaches during the festive season, so your decor products don’t need to be one of them!
- Although we think the scent is perfect for Christmas, it will also not be out of place after the festive season passes. This makes it ideal to give to others who will appreciate a warm and rich perfume enveloping their homes during the winter months.
- Each product lasts a long time, with a little going a long way. It is ideal for lasting all season in your home and offering excellent value for money when purchased as a gift.
Wintery Wax Melt Burners
Last but not least, new for 2023 are our chic Wax Melt Burners. Perfect for letting you enjoy some seasonal scents in a way that won't ruin the style of your home, these burners compliment our Wax Melt Discovery Collection.
Why do you need our sleek wax melt burners?
- Wax melts are lovely as you get the stunning flicker of a candle combined with a more intense fragrance that lasts for a long time.
- Our wax melts last for up to 20 hours, meaning you can use the same products for weeks if you are burning for a few hours each evening.
- They are also free from the mess with the worry of dripping wax being completely eliminated.
Happy shopping and comment below which product you will be adding to the basket for the festive season!